Juniors League Information — Click Here
* Dodgeball is a mixed sport. Teams must have a minimum 2 females on the team
* Teams consist of 6-10 players with 6 players on the court during matches (Minimum 2 females on court)
* Team fees are $75 per game (Average of $10 each)
* Games are 50 minutes in length
* No registration fees!
* $150 TEAM BOND (this is not per player) is required before the start of each season. Bond is used to cover any potential forfeits that may occur throughout the season. One $75 payment will be deducted from your bond per forfeit (No bond required for Juniors League).
* Bond will be returned to each team at the end of the season
* Seasons run for 14-20 weeks depending on the amount of teams and require regular attendance each week
* IMPORTANT: Waiting periods of 1-10 weeks may occur before teams can begin playing
INDIVIDUALS OR SMALL GROUPS
If you are unable to create a full team, MDL can place yourself (or small group) onto an existing team. Please register online and we will contact you with more information.
We have plenty of teams made up of individual players. This is a great way to meet new friends and experience the great social environment our league provides.